History of Toshiba Air-conditionings
- Developed Japan's first hermetic compressor (for refrigerator)
- Released "Shibaura Room Cooler".
- Toshiba's Fuji Plant commenced its operation.
- Released Japan's first 1HP window room air conditioner.
- Released world's first split air conditioners.
- Developed Japan's first rotary compressor for air conditioner.
- Released rotary air conditioner, "KOKAGE".
- Released world's first inverter-based residential air conditioner.
- Released scroll compressors.
- Released energy-efficient digital twin rotary air conditioners.
- Released air conditioner with air purifier, "DAISEIKAI" series.
- Toshiba Carrier Corporation commenced its operation.
- Released world's first helical compressor and air conditioner for building, Modular Multi System using R407C refrigerant in Japanese market.
- Released world's first light commercial AC, Super Power Eco using DC Inverter Rotary Compressors (R410A refrigerant).
- Released Super Modular Multi System, SMMS using R410A refrigerant.
- Released Super Flex Modular Chiller in Japanese market (R410A refrigerant).
- Developed DC twin rotary compressor of the largest capacity.
- Released Super Modular Multi System - i, SMMS - i.
- Released voice controlled air conditioner in Japanese market.
- Launched Super Modular Multi System-e.
Record of Awards
|2000||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Gold||Room air conditioning|
|2001||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||DC Twin Compressor|
|Energy Saving Award in Japan||Bronze||Light Commercial|
|JSP of Machine Industry Award in Japan||Bronze||Helical Compressor|
|2002||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||Light Commercial|
|Energy Saving Award in Japan||Bronze||Ventilation|
|JEC Advanced Technology Award in Japan||Bronze||DC Twin Vector Control Compressor|
|2003||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||Light Commercial|
|2004||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||Room air conditioning|
|Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||SMMS|
|Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||Ventilation|
|2005||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Bronze||Light Commercial|
|JEC Advanced Technology Award in Japan||Inverter (IPDU)|
|2006||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Silver||Showcase|
|2007||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Gold||Super Flex Modular Chiller|
|2008||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Gold||Super Power Eco Cube|
|2009||Energy Winner Award in Korea||Gold||SMMS (10HP)|
|2010||LEED Green Building Certificate in India||Platinum||SMMS|
|Best Energy Saving Award in HVAC Brand Award in China||Gold||SMMS|
|2011||Energy Winner Award in Korea||Gold||SMMS-i (14HP)|
|2012||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Gold||Chiller (Universal Smart X)|
|2014||Energy Winner Award in Korea||Gold||Chiller (Universal Smart X)|
|2015||Energy Saving Award in Japan||Chairman's||Chiller (Universal Smart X3)|
|2016||ACR 2016 AWARD (AC product of the year) in UK||3 awards||SMMS-e|
Energy Winner Award in Korea(2009)
ACR 2016 AWARD (AC product of the year) in UK(2016)