Toshiba Carrier Corporation's
Efforts for Safety
Installation of the refrigerants not specified by Toshiba Carrier Corporation for use
At Toshiba residential solution, we're proud that millions of families continue to place their trust in us,
and we know that family will feel at home with our air conditioner, too.
Inverter air conditioner, invented by Toshiba, offers greater
energy-saving for light commercial use.
VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW SYSTEM
Large - scale air conditioning systems, incorporating the latest technology,
execute sophisticated enviromental control of entire high-rise buildings and other larger complexes.
HEATING & HOT WATER
Introducing Toshiba’s super-efficient space heating and hot water supply system for homes.
Achieved flexible centralized network control for the various needs from you and your customer.
SMMS WAVE TOOL
"SMMS wave tool" is an application software ("Application") for the Android OS smartphone and for those who install and do maintenance to the compatible air conditioning equipment.
SMMS WAVE TOOL FILE CONVERTER
This SMMS wave tool File Converter is the application software for the SMMS wave tool user that converts the saved data file of the SMMS wave tool (hereinafter referred to as NFC file) to the CSV format on PC, and make it visible on the PC.
ETS Database is Programming tool for ETS.
BMS-IFKX0AWR-E database is compatible with Toshiba ESTIA system (HWS model type only).
BMS-IFKX0TLR-E database is compatible with Toshiba Light Commercial and VRF system.
These database can use ETS5 and ETS4 version.
- July 5, 2017
- Toshiba Carrier Corporation Group Social and Environmental Report was awarded 20th Environmental Communication Commendations
- June 27, 2017
- Substantial Changes in Personnel Determined
- June 15, 2017
- Heating & Hot Water system, Estia new line up 4.5kW release
- June 29, 2016
- Substantial Changes in Personnel Determined (PDF:82.2KB)
- June 29, 2016
- Toshiba Carrier to Establish its Overseas Subsidiaries in Europe and North America (PDF:115KB)
- June 2, 2015
- Toshiba air-conditioning system in Singapore