FlashMonitor (hereinafter referred to as "the App") is an application for Android tablets. The App acquires operation data of Universal Smart X from the FlashAir inserted in the Module Controller (hereinafter referred to as “MC") of the units via wireless LAN, and display it.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Kioxia Corporation.
- This function is not designed for use in all regions. Please contact a representative for details.
- To change the SSID and password of FlashAir inserted in MC, please change that from the MC settings and edit from the FlashMonitor settings.
- The App runs on Android tablets only.
- Data cannot be deleted with the App. Instead, use a file operation app such as file manager to manage unnecessary data, and secure enough storage area.[1 GB or more is recommended](If the storage space is 266MB or less, dialogs appear and data cannot be acquired)
- Supported OS : Android 5.1 to 6.0
- Display size : 1920×1080,1280×800
- Storage : 2GB
- Storage Capacity : 32GB
Software product license
Dear Customers, before the use, download and install the App, please read and understand the Software License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement").
Dear Customers, In order to obtain the activation code to use the App, registration of your information is necessary. Registration screen will be displayed at the next page if you click on "Agree" button below. Toshiba Carrier Corporation will use and process your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Notice for FlashMonitor Users (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy Notice"). Before the use, download and install the App, please read and understand the Privacy Notice.
Software download can only be done from Android terminal. Please use the Android terminal when downloading.
If you agree to the Agreement and the processing of your personal data by Toshiba Carrier Corporation in accordance with the Privacy Notice above, please click on the following "Agree" button. If you do not agree, please click on the "Disagree" button. If you do not agree, you may not use the App.